Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Smoothly does it

I hoped to really focus again on my editing this week, but the 'boys' have returned to continue their Botticellian efforts to recreate the living room ceiling (that collapsed spectacularly last summer). I now imagine there won't be much of my idealised 'clean calm creative atmosphere' in the flat until perhaps after the weekend.As I write this I can hear the disconcerting wheezy panting sounds of a worker as he works to sand down the ceiling. Being Polish (and from the countryside) he refrains from wearing any kind of a mask or goggles, so every 20 minutes he has to go out to the balcony to have a good cry, a coughing fit, a quick swear and perhaps a cigarette.

If he collapses what will I find that's strong enough to resustate him?

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

spirytus should do the trick :)

7/3/06 4:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home